Strategic Command World War I SKIDROW Free Download PC Game accessible in a single link for Windows. It is an amazing strategy game.
Strategic Command World War I SKIDROW PC Game 2019 Overview
Strategic Command is back, and this time it is bringing you the Great War! Relive this earth-shattering conflict from the opening shots of 1914 to the final offensives. From the wicked fields of Flanders to the sweeping advances in the east, the fighting in Italy, the Balkans and the Middle East, Strategic Command: World War I covers all the main angles and theaters of the war.
Undermine the adversary’s will to resist through diplomacy and political intrigue while mobilizing your powers and developing new technologies and methods for waging war. From the Tank to the Airplane, the Submarine to the Aircraft Carrier, this war witnessed a massive outpouring of new weapons, and these are at your disposal to inquire about and convey.
Using the equivalent redesigned engine as their ongoing hex-based WWII Grand Strategy games, Strategic Command: World War I permits you to appreciate the difficulties looked by commanders on the two sides of the twentieth century’s first extraordinary conflict.
From the High Seas Fleet to Lawrence of Arabia, the Russian Revolution and the Zimmermann Telegram, the war will be won through strategic ingenuity just as powerful. Can a German invasion of France catch Paris in a sweeping development via Belgium? Can a maritime barricade defeat the Central Powers? Will Russia capitulate to revolution? Every one of these questions and a lot more are yours to reply.
France, Italy, Russia, Serbia, the UK, and the USA will go head to head against Germany, Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire in our flagship campaign. Numerous different countries will likely enter the war on either side, for example, Belgium, Greece, Portugal, and Romania. Not forgetting obviously the immense contribution of the British Empire to the Entente’s war exertion.
New unit kinds have been added including ANZACs, Colonial Corps and Mountain Corps.
Units can move and dig in, and channels can be improved through researching Trench Warfare.
Maritime Mines can be laid to secure your ocean paths – or to impede those of your adversary.
Reconnaissance Bombers will fulfill their historic job of spotting for the Artillery.
Three campaigns: 1914 Call to Arms, 1914 Triple Alliance (where Italy joins the Central Powers) and 1917 Luck of Nations.
• Friendly Majors can be set to be AI-controlled, and this selection can be balanced whenever in the game.
• Games can be played via a PBEM++ Multiplayer server with a Challenge Lobby and consistent in-game sending/receiving of turns
• The war happened on a 20 mile for each hex guide of Europe, North Africa, the Middle East, and the Atlantic, as found in our ongoing WWII: War in Europe discharge, however with some special modifications suitable for WWI, for example, the addition of Ypres and Gallipoli
• Victory will require developing new military doctrines to improve your commanders’ abilities, the battle effectiveness of your units, and even your ability to convey new technologies like the Tank and Fighter aircraft
• You can minimize the Decision box to examine the guide and evaluate the situation prior to responding to any Decisions, and numerous decisions have additional notes providing their historical setting and advice
• Enhanced Fog of War plainly shows the limits of your units’ spotting range
• Dynamic Movement permits units that haven’t spent all their Action Points to be de-chosen and re-chose again later, making planning your moves so a lot easier.
• Naval Cruise permits you to move your maritime units swiftly over longer distances
• Naval units must be reinforced in stages, preventing instant repair following significant harm.
- This is the first WWI game using hexes.
- France, Italy, Russia, Serbia, the UK, and the USA will go head to head against Germany, Austria-Hungary and the Ottoman Empire in our flagship campaign.
- Many different countries will likely enter the war on either side, for example, Belgium, Greece, Portugal, and Romania. Not forgetting obviously the immense contribution of the British Empire to the Entente’s war exertion.
- New unit types have been included including ANZACs, Mountain Corps and Ground Attack Aircraft.
- New development and entrenchment ability that ties into our Dynamic Movement model. This permits players to have increasingly effective ambushes into a dead zone when it is time to go on the offensive.
- Naval Mines can be laid to ensure your ocean paths – or to impede those of your rival.
- Germany’s utilization of Unrestricted Naval Warfare has been completely updated.
- Reconnaissance Bombers will fulfill their historic job of spotting for the Artillery.
- WWI Campaigns
- 1914 Call to Arms
- 1914 Triple Alliance (where Italy joins the Central Powers)
- 1917 Fate of Nations
Highlights of Game
- 3 campaigns (1914 Call to Arms, 1914 Triple Alliance (where Italy joins the Central Powers) and 1917 Fate of Nations
- New unit types included including ANZACs, Colonial Corps and Mountain Corps
- Enhanced Fog of War obviously shows the limits of your units’ spotting range
- Recon Bombers providing information on adversary positions will improve the impact of your Artillery
- Naval Mines can be laid to harm adversary shipping
- Units can move and settle in, and channels can be improved through researching Trench Warfare
Technical Specifications of This Release.
- Game Version: Initial Release
- Interface Language: English
- Audio Language: English
- Uploader/Re packer Group: Skidrow
- Game File Name: Strategic_Command_World_War_I_SKIDROW.iso
- Game Download Size: 572 MB
- MD5SUM : 750f24c20ea462c64a63246ac6055762
Framework Requirements of Strategic Command World War I SKIDROW
Before you start Strategic Command World War I SKIDROW Free Download ensure your PC meets the following system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 (Windows XP is not upheld)
- Processor: 1.5 GHZ Processor or Equivalent (Running the game in higher resolution requires all the more processing force.)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 8MB video memory
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
Strategic Command World War I SKIDROW Free Download
Are you excited to get hands-on to the PC version of the game? If you’ve ever had the experience to play Strategic Command World War I SKIDROW Free Download on Xbox then you are sure to get a better experience with the PC version.
Click on the below button to start Strategic Command World War I SKIDROW Free Download. It is a full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.